Followers

Sunday 20 February 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #79 - hosted by Jocelyn.

Another completely digital offering from me again I am afraid.  I am longing to be able to get back to 'making 3D style cards' again but having said that I am just glad that I can at least create something. I have been given some consultation appointments so I may have better news by the next challenge. 

I enjoyed making this card.  It is for a member of a group I belong to within the UKSN.  I used  my Serif Craft Artist 2 again.  The same folder as last time - just a different image.



I love the ghostly white fish. There are a few in the folder but I liked these best of all.  It was all part of  the same folder  I just added the borders with my ACDSee programme.  The outside border is just there to show the edge of the card for the posting.   It is not part of the card itself.

The wind is absolutely howling as I type this (Friday).  I noticed earlier on the news that the  S.E was the only area left with a red warning and the edge started just left of us - Guildford/Farnham.  I hope all are safe and everything is still in one piece.

Hugs

Carol

xx

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Carol. Glad you survived the storm, we did too, although there were a few trees down and some garages nearby lost their roofs. Stay safe.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the image,
    As the storm hit us first we thought we would share it and send it over, we are not far from Wells as you might have seen on the news the church spire fell off, we are still standing we many trees down in Somerset, Somerset closed down with the rest of the south west, closing down including the schools, rubbish collections buses, trains and we were told to stay in, at the Hight of the storm our wheelie bin did an F1 across the full length of the patio, Stay safe as the wind is back up again today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A magical card,the white fish look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bad storm! I heard some about it, but so much going on in the world at present, can't keep up. Love your card and the fish look awesome. You do such wonderful digi work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you really want to get back to doing more once your hands/wrists are working properly again without pain but you are making some lovely digital cards in the meantime. I love the way the fish look slightly ghostly and the water effect looks very real.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.