Followers

Sunday 6 March 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #80 - hosted by me (Carol)

 Yes, it is my turn again to host the challenge and choose the Top 3.  I have some treatment starting on Tuesday for the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and I am hoping it will be taking effect when I have to do some concentrated mouse work when choosing the winners.

In the meantime here is my contribution for #80.  Very simple again - I am afraid - but not long now I hope.


This was a digital download - printed twice - so that I could very carefully cut out the central oval.  This I decoupaged using sticky pads.  I had added 'Margaret' and the borders before I printed it all out.

This card is for a member of a Birthday List to which I belong.

It gets very tiring using the mouse and keyboard so I will just say that I look forward to visiting your blogs and choosing my Top 3.

Hugs

Carol xx

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carol and I'm sure that Margaret loved it. Hope your treatment works until you can have your op.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the design and beautiful colours, Hope the treatment helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soft pastel colours are beautiful Carol a gorgeous card,hope your treatment is effective and isn't painful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, you know how to make them! I just wanted to say Break a Leg on Tuesday and great good luck - I pray someone improves for you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aimeslee for your concern and good wishes. I will let you know personally how it went.xxx

      Delete
  5. This is lovely Carol, such pretty soft colours.
    I hope all goes well with your treatment.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card Carol.

    I really hope that the treatment helps and you get some relief very soon.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.