Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2022

Jigsaws

Any one who has followed my blog for a while will know that I love doing jigsaw puzzles - when time allows.

It would appear from this posting here that it is not uncommon for me to resort to jigsawing when everything else comes to a halt.  And the previous posting to that tells me that is was 5 years ago that I first started to have treatment for the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

I  managed to finish this one yesterday:

Harry Potter and friends. 1000 pieces

I had done the edges before the op but did the rest in the last week after the bandages came off.  A wonderful puzzle. I can recommend it. (Amazon).

Now the next one is ready to start:   Woodland Seasons - by Gibsons

This has 2000 pieces.  I have the edge pieces separated and plan to do one Season at a time.

When you have been instructed to take things easy - not to rush about lifting anything heavy (not even a kettle) - and only essential housework?  - this is the next best thing.  I am keeping my mind busy and improving my left hand dexterity.  That is my excuse.

So off to get started.

Hugs

Carol

xx

2 comments:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.