Followers

Sunday 29 May 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #86 - hosted by moi

It should have been my turn to host the last challenge but Pamela kindly stepped in for me whilst I was recovering from the surgery to my hand.  All is well and I am back on duty.

Here is my card for this challenge:

I used one of the Card Hut CDs -  Mark Bardsleys Country Show -  and my graphics programme to add the words and the borders.

Those of our challengers who are not in the UK may not know about a TV series we had about a famous vet named James Herriot . I watched every episode of all the series and loved them all. I found this image in the ready to print section on the CD and I just had to add the reference to James Herriot.

Hopefully I will be able to physically create cards soon rather than just digitally. I am just being wary until the dissolvable stitches have all dissolved. At the moment I can use double sided tape and wield a pair of scissors but I haven't yet had the courage to get out the die-cutting machine etc. Lifting things are a no no apparently.

By the way the beautiful card that Pamela made for this current challenge is her birthday card to me.  It is truly beautiful.

I hope to be able to return to commenting on your challenge entries and I look forward to see in them all.

Hugs

Carol

xx

4 comments:

  1. Had to smile when I saw your card,hope you're fully back in action soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meg. Not long now I think. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing these cards Carol, and adding your own words makes them truly unique.
    I'm pleased to hear you are making a good recovery. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card with all the characters! Saw Pamela's card, it's beautiful. Keep on being lazy because you want to not do a thing to mess up! (You can tell Chris I said so haha). XOX

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.