Followers

Sunday 7 August 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #91 - hosted by Pamela

 I have been dying for Challenge #91 to come up on the schedule because of the card I had chosen for it.  We have a very strict rule at CD Sunday that the card we show must not have been seen before on the web.  We can have given it to someone else e.g a birthday card - but we must not have posted it ourselves or entered it anywhere else that may show it publicly before the challenge date.  The same rule applies to our challengers.

Anyway all that being said you would think this card is fabulous or wonderful and ask what am I making a fuss about. But no -  it is just one of the digital ones I  made and I loved it and quite frankly wanted to share with you.

I had made the card - which let's face it isn't at all complicated but I wracked my brains to find the perfect caption.  All sorts sprang to mind until the speech bubble idea came and then suddenly I knew what to put in it.

The image comes from a Card Hut CD - Mark Bardsley's Country Show. This CD is one of many from The Card Hut - each with their own graphics programme. Such fun to use.

I have made several of this type of card and plan to show them in future challenges. It is funny how circumstances can send one off in a different direction and introduce something new. Exciting.

Hugs

Carol xx


2 comments:

  1. You and Jo need to form a comedy card act and tour! This is funny, love it! I can see why you were eager to share. I am similar, when I finally come up with something good, I need to share it, too! Have a good week, dear Carol! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aimeslee for you kind words. xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.