Followers

Sunday 21 August 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge # 92 - hosted by Jo

 


For this creation I used Serif Craft Artist 2 - 'Country day Out' by Victoria Nelson.  I used my  graphics programme for the internal striped borders and Carnation Craft dies for the green and white mats.

The image and background were all from the 'Country Day Out'.  There is so much to choose from in this folder that I intend to revisit for more inspiration.

This card has been sent to my cousin Ian who lives in France. It is his birthday next week.  I thought the scene has a distinct continental look. I have spent quite a few short breaks with Ian in the days I was traveling, and always enjoyed those times.

If nothing else, having hand problems for most of this year, has opened up a new world of digital crafting.  I knew vaguely about it but was so concentrating on parchment craft, stitching and decoupage that it was passing me by.  After all there are only so many hours in a day.

I am enjoying 'going digital' and do not intend to forget it when I can get back to the more physical crafting.

I look forward to your visits and will avidly read any comments you care to make.

Stay safe.

Carol

xx


3 comments:

  1. The beautiful colours in the layers match the scenic image perfectly, a fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Ian really likes this one, Carol. That's a very cool car. You amaze me with your digital prowess, so it would be foolish to abandon it now! Hope you are having pleasant weather. I had to chuckle at your memories of 1976. I remember in 1973 Time magazine's cover had us all freezing to death with an impending Ice Age. Hugs, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the image and colouring

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.