Followers

Thursday 11 August 2022

Crafters in the 'pink'

 


I made this card to send as a 'Card For Kindness' to another member of the UKSN.  Each month - those of us who have joined this little section of our club - are sent a name of the person we are to make for and to send a card. So this month my card goes to Valerie and I hope she likes it.  I enjoyed making it using a new digital purchase from here.

The background I used actually came from a La Pashe CD and the borders were made with my graphics programme.

Carol

xx

I am joining in:

Creations In Pink Challenge # 48 ~ Anything Goes in MAINLY PINK


3 comments:

  1. beautiful card you've made love the stamp
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs Ellen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job using Jan's digi stamp (those are her two characters, they have names but I forgot them, I have them waving July 4th flags on a digi and also at the beach, lol). XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aimeslee. Thanks for liking the card - and the friends are called Eunice and Gertrude - I believe. xx

      Delete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.