Followers

Sunday 11 June 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #112 - hosted by me

Don't shoot me but my card for this challenge is a Christmas card.  First of the year in my contributions to  CD Sunday Plus.

 Here it is:

 

 

I know - I know - back to La Pashe.

This is from the folder - Remember When - on the CD 'Just Inklined - The Big One'.

I have two super little ones - boy and girl -  living next door to me. They moved in a couple of years ago - and I thought they would like this card.  I enjoyed making it for them.

It is 8" x 6" - decoupaged and has plenty of glitter.  Sadly the glitter never shows well in photos but it is there if you look closely.

As I have finished making most of the Birthday cards I need to make for this year it is time I started seriously with Christmas Cards. That is if I can spare the time from jigsaws.  Another of my many passions. I told you my Mother called me butterfly brain.   She was right I think.   Most Mothers are.

Keep well and safe.

Carol xx

p.s.  As you will see on the Challenge Blog we are one lady down.  Jo has been quite poorly but is recovering at home and the team are taking on her duties until she is back on her feet. We are hoping that it will be soon.

5 comments:

  1. I love this image, I seem to remember you making a card for me at christmas with this image, I love La Pashe pity they dont make any new CDs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really happy snowman,the children next door to you will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how sweet, love that snowman. You should make your cards with whatever you want to, Carol. Your neighbor's kids sound delightful. I commend you for pushing away the puzzle long enough for cardmaking! Gee, I hope Jo gets better soon. I left her a get well on her blog. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, jolly snowman. This type of card is a great excuse to go a bit mad with the glitter. I love a bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great snowman. I agree it is hard to see glitter on cards in pictures. I am sure the neighbor kids will love this image and card.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.