Followers

Saturday 22 July 2023

A wet Saturday and what to do?

 It is pouring with rain.  I know we need the rain but it is depressing and a little chilly.  I have done the CD Sunday Plus Post already for tomorrow.  I have some housework I must do  as I am expecting a girlfriend over for lunch tomorrow so..... I thought I would finish my jigsaw instead.

This one is one of Colin Thompsons'.  My favourite jigsaw designer. It is called 'Higgledy Piggledy House' and you will see why.

Here is the picture from Amazon from whom I purchased it.  I cropped and magnified to make it easier to see.



Here is my puzzle finished:


This is my next puzzle - for when I have finished all my chores.


I can't wait to get started on this one. It is called 'The Crown' and is by an English artist called Tim Bulmer.  I think you can see that it won't be easy.

1 comment:

  1. You beat all I ever saw, Carol, LOL. Too funny. You better get that housework done! heehee And I'd kill for that rain. There's a town 40 miles south of San Antonio that only has a week of water left. Their lake has dried up. We have a slight chance of a sprinkle tomorrow and getting all excited, lol. Have fun with your puzzle. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.