Followers

Sunday 9 July 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #114 - hosted by Jocelyn

 

 

For this card I used an image from Docraft - Tatty Ted.  The bluish mat at the back was cut using a new set of dies by John Next Door  called Postage Frames.  I bought them from The Art of Craft.  

I used my graphics programme for the pink edging to the image, and for the words, and then stuck on some enamel gems in the corners.

I love all the Tatty Ted images on the Docraft Digital Designer.  I remember seeing Tatty Ted first in card shops.  Usually Hallmark Cards I think, if memory serves.  In those days I never dreamed  that I would one day be making my own cards - let alone using Tatty Ted.

This card was made for a friend of my son - for her birthday later in the year.  I think I have decided that the Happy Birthday will be put inside the card.

I have only one more Birthday card to make for 2023 and I have made quite a few Christmas cards so I am reasonably up to date so ......I can do some more jigsaws - with a clear conscience.

If you feel like dropping a line as you pass, I would love to hear from you.

Carol xx

5 comments:

  1. Tatty Ted is an old favourite Carol,a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Tatty Ted, you rarely see him these days, Lovely card and gorgeous image,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think before getting drunk on your jigsaws that you should make 2024 birthday cards at least through February! heeheehee Very sweet teddy card. Hope your weather is getting cooler. Ours is not. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Carol and well done at being so organised. I always aim for that but never quite achieve it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweetie! GORgeous colours and design too.
    The first challenge ever entered was on the Docraft site! I had just one box with all my things in.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.