Followers

Sunday 23 July 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #115 hosted by me

I have another Christmas card to share with you - this one is a bit different.  In fact I would call it whacky.

Here it is:


As soon as I saw this I knew it would be perfect for a friend of mine who loves Flamingos.  It is so whacky and unusual I can't wait to send it to her.  It is going to seem a long while until Christmas.

I liked the idea of matching the mats to the colouring of the picture rather something more Christmassy.

The image is a download from Creative Crafting that I obtained last year.  No decoupage or anything else except the addition of three red gems.

I hope she (and you) will like it as much as I do.

Hugs

Carol xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this fun flamingos Carol,using the colours from the image in your layers was a wonderful idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh brilliant card, whacky yes but a brilliant christmas card
    love the colours too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Carol, the flamingo is looking a bit whacko but I imagine to a lover of them it'll be perfect as you have surmised. Also made me chuckle, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally whacky but what a great card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.