Followers

Thursday 17 August 2023

Some more stitch cards for the Christmas Box

 

A 'Stitch and Do' pattern - from the 05 set.  The central 3D image from ??

A Linzoos download.  It took a long time - more than the usual patterns I use.  But once started I felt I had to finish.  This pattern had beads which I haven't used for some time.  Again I can't remember where the 3D die-cut image came from.

Now have 56 Christmas cards completed for 2023.


p.s. In my post of 22nd July I showed you a new jigsaw  I was doing called 'The Crown' - purchased via Amazon. Not made by Amazon.  I finished it and was very disappointed in the quality of the whole puzzle. They use recycled board in the manufacture - which is to be admired - but it meant that the basis of the puzzle wasn't stable and the cut wasn't good. The purple border paper was so poor and thin that I had to repair most of it with my purple Polychromos pencil.  I am not saying anything I haven't said to Amazon and they have published my comments.  I had ordered a similar puzzle of my home county Surrey,  but I sent it back.  I couldn't see the point of being disappointed again.  

This avid jigsaw doer was very miffed.

2 comments:

  1. Two beauties Carol the beaded stitching with stag is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sorry you cannot get decent puzzles, Amazon ticked me off today. I order from them a lot and on the whole they are about perfect but every once in a while, not. I ordered a set of 3 nested shape dies from a mfr who makes several different ones and they sent me the wrong one. The last time this happened they kept sending me the wrong one as replacement so I wasn't about to go through that again. Your cards are beautiful and those images in the centers are perfect with your stitching. I'm jealous, I only have half the number made that you do. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.