Followers

Sunday 20 August 2023

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #117 - hosted by Carol

Our lovely teamie Jo still isn't up to par - although on the mend - so I am hosting again.

I have another La Pashe decoupaged Christmas card to share with you.  As you will know by now La Pashe items are a favourite of mine.

Here it is:

It measures 6" x 8.5" with at most 3 layers. It comes from the 'Big One' CD and the 'Remember When' folder. 

I just like the boldness and simplicity and it just shouts 'Christmas'.

I have made most of my Christmas cards now so I am using the  time for  making some more 3 point cards and some stitch card work.  The 3 point cards I toyed with back in 2021 and always planned to come back to them.  I am trying some different stitch cards. That is with more involved patterns.

And of course the Jigsaws.   I never get tired of those.  I am an avid collector  of Audio CDs covering many genres and I listen to them whilst jigsawing or crafting.  I have the almost complete set of 'Agatha Raisin' novels on Audio - read by Penelope Keith - 32 of them -  and listen to them time and again.

In between writing this and before publication I have managed to track down the last Agatha Raisin Audio book and am now avidly waiting for its arrival.  This is Book No: 33 and as sadly the authoress has died there will be no more.

I look forward to your comments and seeing your entries.

Hugs

Carol xx



4 comments:

  1. A wonderful Christmas card Carol,I can imagine it's Christmas Eve and the children are watching for Father Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image for a christmas card, you can image them waiting for father christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely nostalgic card with children waiting for Father Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas scene on your card. Enjoy all your hobbies, so glad you have them! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.