Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2023

3 new cards to show

My first card is one I made for Michael - husband of my American friend Aimeslee.  Aimeslee happened in conversation to tell me that Michael loved Lighthouses -  and so do I.  It just so happened that I had obtained a greyscale image of a lighthouse that I had hand coloured with my pencils so I made it into a card and sent it off to Texas.


Here  it is:

As I told Aimeslee -  I was 'chuffed' that Michael liked it.

 

My second card is made using Serif Craft Artist 2. 

 

 I used the folder Butterfly Paradise.  I played about a little, taking out this and moving that to my liking.  I added the sentiment using my ACDSee Graphics programme.   I had recently purchased some wonderful die-cut butterflies from Katy Sue so I used three of them as my finishing touch.  I can highly recommend the sheets of butterflies and here is the link.

My third and last one was made using my Docrafts Digital Designer.  My favourite images from this designer are Tatty Ted.  They are all wonderful.  This is what I made;


I printed out Tatty Ted Twice and  used my Pinflair punch to punch out the flowers to decoupage.  Once I had fixed them on I used some Cosmic Shimmer twinkles in the centres. Everything comes from the Digital designer except the coloured borders which come from my ACDSee.

I hope you like them.

Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful selection of cards Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! You did a fabulous job coloring up Honey's card. Brava! And again, thanks so much. Receiving it was a high point in the week for both of us, XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you. I am so pleased and enjoyed the making. Carol xx

      Delete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.