Followers

Sunday 17 September 2023

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 119 - hosted by Jocelyn

 


This has been made for the young lad Marcus who lives next door to me. According to his Dad - who I questioned most carefully - Marcus is Space and Astronaut mad.   I think he is 6 - not too sure.  Stupidly I forgot to ask.

This is the insert:

 I used the MCS programme to make the square image with the blurred edge on which to write the greeting.

The  stitch pattern is a download from Stitchcards.com. The die cut cards and mats are from a set purchased from The Art of Craft and are designed to look like postage stamps etc. They are by John Next Door. The sentiment was made using a die cut and my ACDSee graphics programme.

The background was gathered from the internet.   I enjoyed making this. It is an 8" x 8" so  I can deliver it personally.

p.s.  I have discovered two things since I posted this.  No: 1 -  read things properly the first time.  No: 2 what I thought was an Astronaut is actually called a Robot by Stitchcards.  I think he looks like an Astronaut and I am not going to tell Marcus - if you don't.


4 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, and what a great stitching pattern, as always your stitching is lovely, I do hope he loves the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stitched card in a theme that Mar is will love,,beautiful papers inside too

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Carol, well I hope Marcus doesn't tell YOU it's a robot, just tell him, yes sir, they have robots in space. Kids know everything. Personally, it looks like an astronaut to me! Fab stitching and a really cute card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stitching as always Carol. I promise I won't tell the true identity of the astronaut lol .

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.