Followers

Sunday 3 September 2023

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #118 - hosted by Margaret

I have a stitched Christmas card to show for this challenge. It is one of my own favourites of those that I have made this year.

I downloaded the purchased stitch pattern - by Linzoos - from the internet and after finishing the stitching I completed the card with a 3D decoupage central image.

Here it is:


I love the stitch pattern which enhances but doesn't detract from the image used. I was pleased with the colouring and the glitter background mat that toned with the threads that I used. 

I hope all are well and doing well with your own Christmas card making.

Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carol. I love the colours you have chosen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous colours Carol. It's Amazing!!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.