Followers

Sunday 14 April 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #131 - hosted by Aimes - Anything Goes

 

 

This Hibiscus decoupage image is from a La Pashe CD - The Big One - Vol 1 - Folder - Nice and Easel. The butterfly was made by me using a Carnation Crafts die and a rather special jewel like butterfly body.  Sadly it was my last one and I cannot remember from where I purchased them.

I used a Carnation Crafts 'Shabby' die for the pink background mat.

As I have said many times before I love all the La Pashe artwork.  You can almost always find what you need amongst the many hundreds of images.  Tis my go to supply.

I have mentioned before that I belong to the United Kingdom Stampers Network and one of the inter club sections is called 'Cards for Kindness'.  Each month a list of names is drawn and circulated and those on the list make a card for 'their' name.  I chose this one for April and I hope the recipient likes it.  It is winging its way - that is if the post does 'wing' these days.

I hope all are well and as always I look forward to visiting all your Blogs and admiring your handiwork.

 Hugs

Carol xxx



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful decoupaged hibiscus in a wonderful delicate colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Carol and the Carnation dies you've used work perfectly. The little butterfly is such a lovely finishing touch. I love La Pashe too!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colours you have chosen for this lovely card Carol. I'm sure the recipient will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.