Followers

Sunday 31 March 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #130 - hosted by Jocelyn.

 I was about to start my posting with a comment about not thinking that we have had many  CD Sunday challenges actually on Easter Sunday.  I did think though that I ought to check this fact.  Glad I did as I would have looked an idiot.  During the 14 years that I have been a member of CD Sunday - 9 of our challenges have been on Easter Sunday.  And only three in those 14 years have been in March.  

Anyway fact finding over - here is my card.

This a La Pashe card in 3D decoupage. I used a Carnation Crafts Shabby die for the blue mat.
  

 

The Hot Cross buns really look like little crowns and I decided to order some real ones with my grocery order from Sainsbury's.  They come in a pack of 6 and I managed 2.  Or rather I forced down 2 as they were awful.  Not like ones that I remember having a few years ago.

I hope you are having a good Easter Sunday.  Oodles of chocolate etc.  I am going down to see my daughter and SIL at the beginning of the week and they are taking me out to lunch.

Take care and hugs.

Carol

xx


4 comments:

  1. Lovely old fashioned card, a great image for Easter,
    I brought some hot cross buns from my sainsburys and they were lovely, better than tesco's, they were made in store so suppose different bakers do things differently.
    Have a lovely Easter and enjoy your time away with your daughter,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just had a coffee and hot cross bun, a wonderful image and card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot cross buns! Now, I've finally seen some, lol. Love this card and I hope by now you've had a lovely visit with your family, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. I love a hot cross bun! I hope you had a lovely time with your daughter.
    Hope your craft room sorting is going well. I'm still chipping away at mine but 'think' I can see some light at the end of the tunnel - finally!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.