Followers

Sunday 9 June 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #135 - hosted by Jo

Surprise, surprise -  no La Pashe today.  I decided to have a look through my Card Hut CDs and graphics.  I always have fun when I get started with  hopping from CD to CD trying to decide what to do.  My son put them all in one place on my desk top so that I can use them like a palette

I have actually done the background on this card before, and is one of my favourites, but thought I would change it a little to bring - I hope - another smile.

Here is the card:  


I used the two CDs - 'Outdoors' and 'Splash' and my own graphics programme for the borders and colour changing.

Just to show you, this is the  one I did before with almost the same background.

I hope all are well and I am looking forward to another round of visits to admire your work.

Carol

xx


5 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant card, you are a master at making these great cards, I love the scene and and the reactions of the people, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card definitely made me smile, a fantastic fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Made me smile too. I've never been able to get to grips to with a graphics programme, you've mastered them so well.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! This reminds me of the seaside postcards from days gone by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you teamies for your lovely kind comments. xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.