Followers

Sunday 23 June 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #136 - hosted by Margaret

For this Challenge I have used a download set from Ooh La La that I added to my stored images quite a while ago.  Somewhere between 2009 and 2010 according to the dates on my computer.  The download was a free gift if memory serves me correctly.  It came with the sheet of pyramage (which I have done as a flat one on this card), two sheets of inserts and a beautiful topper image of the Sweet Peas.  

I have used an A5 card from  Hunkdory in what I think is a matching shade of pink.

Sweet Peas are one of my favourite flowers.  My sister always grows a beautiful display of them each year in her Bristol garden.

Anyway - here is the card I made for your delectation:


 

Here is the topper sheet that came with the set. Aren't the flowers beautiful?

As always I am looking forward to visiting your blogs, and I hope you enjoy your visit to mine.

Hugs

Carol

xx


6 comments:

  1. Sweet Peas are beautiful delicate flowers ,you've captured them perfectly in your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweet peas too. The perfume is so lovely. You have made a lovely card with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a lover of sweet peas. My dad always used to grow them, and mum would cut some and have them in a vase. The scent of sweet peas always bring back such happy memories.
    The image on your card is stunning, and I love the style of the sentiment. Your card is bound to make the recipient smile. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORgeous Carol. LOve your design. These sweet peas are wonderful colours.
    I've two batches of them growing in the garden, hoping they are as pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.