Followers

Sunday 7 July 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #137 - hosted by Jocelyn


For a little while I have been playing again with digital 'stuff'.   I have come to it later in my crafting life than others and I am still finding it an adventure.  Sadly, I have had confirmation of Peripheral Neuropathy,  which had been suggested,  and I am finding that playing around with heavy die-cutting machines and rushing hither and thither very tiring and unsteadying.  So when I am too tired I can play digitally.

This is one such card made using  Serif Craft Artist 2.  The folder /CD I used was 'Water Garden' -   together with my own graphics programme.  I also used the graphics programme to alter the letters of the sentiment and construct the border.  

I must be drawn to this particular folder as I have found that I have used it several times. Once before actually for a CD Challenge - also hosted by Jocelyn.

It is miserable weather here in the UK but good for crafting.  I hope all are well.

Hugs

Carol

xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful images and colour hues love the dreamlike effect, sorry to read about your diagnosis hope you're not in too much pain x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read about your diagnosis Carol, sending you a big hug. This is a beautiful card, such wonderful colours. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very peaceful card design with lovely colours.
    Sorry to hear about the diagnosis and sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.