Followers

Sunday 4 August 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #139 - hosted by Pamela

 Are you all as exhausted by the hot weather as I am?  Silly question I know but I think you know what I mean.  I am one of the few? that prefers cooler weather -  working on the premise that it is easier to warm up rather than cool down.

I am almost praying for the thunderstorms that have been promised but in the meantime I must get on with my posting.

The card I have chosen for this challenge has a summery feel to it. I have added some bright colours, words and tiny buttons -  and here it is:

 


 I used A La Pashe CD (there's a surprise) called 'The Big One Backgrounds' -  for the multi-coloured striped background and my graphics programme for the image border and words.

I know that Aimes particularly liked the VW campervan and I had sent her a couple of previous cards where I had use the VW as the focal point.  I will save this card and send it to her when I know she is OK and settled.

Keep cool and well everyone.

Hugs

Carol xx 

Since I put pen to paper here we have heard from Aimes.  If you would like to read how they are just click on her name in the teamies list. (righthand coloumn). I have left the link open.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful summery card, I love the image with the flower buttons, I do wish La Pashe was still going they had some of the best CDs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and background in beautiful summery colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in the striped background and such a great image.
    I know what you mean about the heat. I used to love it but as I get older, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORgeous! What a FABulous image Carol.
    These buttons are just perfect.
    Chrissyxx
    Me? I'm a hot weather girl. My work life was spent in a large garden centre lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Carol, I'm sure Aimes will be delighted to receive it.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, first ... a big "THANK YOU" . I am always grateful for the lovely comments you leave for my own cards. I love a warm sunny day but, as you know, just like you, I cannot deal with this level of heat! As long as your delightfully pretty camper van is fully airconditioned and is driving to a breezy beach somewhere, I would definitely take a ride in this beauty! Love the coordinating stripes in the background too! Fab colour choices! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.