Followers

Thursday 25 July 2024

Digital playing with The Card Hut CDs

The lovely young lady who lives next door has a birthday soon.  I think it was three years ago that Emily and her family moved in.  Emily will be (I think) 9 this year.  A lovely family and we are very lucky they decided to move in next door.

Emily has many interests - mostly sports I think - but I tried to think of something different.

I hope she likes it.



I used several different sources.  A 'Burst of Celebration' and 'Her Garden Shed' from The Card Hut were used for the bunting, table and cake.  The background was also from The Card Hut.  I found the Rabbit Band by Hetty Clare on Etsy.  I have used the band before.  The border and colour improvement were done using my graphics programme.

Carol

xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fun card, I love the characters and all the work you put into the card, I am sure she will love it

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.