Followers

Sunday 18 August 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #140 - hosted by Meg

 My team offering for this challenge is my first Christmas card made for 2024:

The background was one of a selection I purchased.  I used my trusty graphics programme to expose the image which heightens the colours.  I added the borders after I had chosen which digital images I was going to use as I can pick out the border colours to match to whichever ones I want.  Clever gadget.

The snow people are 'The Snow Globe Family' from Jan's Digitals, as was also the sentiment, from the folder 'Baby it's cold outside'.

From Kate Hadfield  came the Xmas tree (All bundled Up) and Santa in his sleigh from 'Jingle all the way.'

I added some red pearls to the holly berries.

I am still enjoying mixing up the different crafts I am using.  I have though bought  a couple of new sets of dies to play with - so watch this space.  But I must get on with Christmas cards.  I am way behind this year.

Stay safe and well.

Carol

xx

 


7 comments:

  1. I love this Carol - it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful scene Carol,everything to celebrate Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies. You are very kind. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carol, this is gorgeous. You really are a wow with your graphics programme xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. You are so good at using graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous digi collage of elements, Carol. Great job, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.