Followers

Sunday 15 September 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #142 - hosted by Margaret

Some more digital delights used in my offering for this challenge.  I am glad that I made this card a little while ago because my son - bless him - decided two days ago that he had some spare time to use to update me to Windows 11.  But that wasn't all - because he didn't stop there.  I needed an upgrade to my graphics programme, so he did that as well.  The original that I had been using dated from 2009, so it was very old.  I now have an all singing, all dancing 2024 version.  He thought that this was wonderful, and that I would be thrilled.  Now he understands all this stuff, as he built his and my computers, but I feel as though I am drowning.  I will get there - I have done it before but it may take a while.

Here is the card I made earlier:


Designed using 'Magic Garden Soup'  - a digital folder from Polkadoodles, with added die-cut butterflies,  dragonfly and stick on pearls. The sentiment comes from the same folder.  The border was done with the graphics programme - the old one.

I look forward to more visits to your blogs.  Have fun and I will see you soon. xx

2 comments:

  1. A magical.Carol,the pastel colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, Carol! I'm envious of your live-in computer geek as I need to get a new desktop but I'm dreading the file transferring. And then all the little set-back problemos that must be solved. Ugh, great good luck re-aquainting yourself with your computer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.