Followers

Sunday 29 September 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #143 - hosted by Jocelyn


 I had fun with this digital jungle card.  I found Quirky Safari Animals at PaintPixelCo on Etsy.  I am not absolutely sure where the border came from but I added to it with my graphics programme. 

My favourite animal is the meditating monkey.  I should know what kind of monkey he is with all those programmes I watch, but I can't remember.

This is for a friends birthday in November so this is why I can show it now.  I added her name after I took the photo to show you on here. I hope it will bring a smile.

Further to my telling you about all my upgrades and struggles - they haven't ceased.  I had to buy a new printer - of course one using different inks.  Then........I needed a new mobile telephone.  I really didn't want one as I hate them  - but son - who must be obeyed - said that the current one was no longer any good as it wasn't safe technically.  I believed him and paid up.

If I didn't live so far away from you all I might be tempted to come round with a begging bowl.  😛😊

Take care everyone.

Hugs

Carol xx



2 comments:

  1. A brilliant wildlife card Carol,your friend is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Carol and hopefully that is the end of all your technical updates for a good while.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.