Followers

Sunday 1 September 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #141 - hosted by Jo

 Ocean Beach


The background was purchased from Aliexpress.   I created the border using my ACDSee Graphics Programme.   Two shells and the three pink starfish die-cuts are from Carnation Crafts - 'Around the Shore'.  The sea bird is a die cut, one of the Tiny Birds from 'Sparkle and Lace' - Tattered Lace.  The extra sea flowers are from Aliexpress.

I love sea scenes and enjoyed making this one. 

P.s.

Just a quick note to say that I am sorry that I didn't visit and comment during the last challenge.  A new medication had taken the rug out from under me and I have been spending most of my time asleep. I have stopped taking it now and hope to be back on track asap. Carol xx

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful peaceful seaside scene hope you feel much better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful seaside scene, peaceful and lovely colouring, Hope you soon feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful scene using a great combination of images and die cuts. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time and hope you feel much betterer very soon. Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better Carol. This is a fabulous seaside scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Carol! So peaceful. Feel better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.