Followers

Sunday 27 October 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #145- hosted by Pamela

  

My first  Halloween card for this year.

I  love making Halloween cards.  All those wonderful images just cry out to be used.  The yellow background card is from Hunkydory.  The wonderful Cheshire Cat with the pumpkins is a digital image from 'Halloween in Wonderland' from Etsy.

I added the Moon from Kate Hadfield's 'Whatever the Weather' and, to the Moon, I have added one of Beccy's witches from 'Witching Hour'.   The spooky sentiment also comes from Beccy's 'Witching Hour'.

The orange, yellow and black borders were added using my ACDSee graphics.

As well as being a teamie on CD Sunday Plus I also belong to several card and ATC swapping groups each with an annual Halloween list. I will show you some of those after Halloween but now I want to show you a special Halloween card that I have made for the two youngsters that are my neighbours.  They have just had birthday cards from me but this one will be a surprise first.


I had such fun making this one.  The hollow forest tree is an image downloaded from somewhere.  All the rest are digital images from the many sets I have purchased since I decided to investigate using digital images.  I am so glad I took the plunge to add that to stitching, decoupage, die-cutting etc etc.


I am looking forward to seeing many more Halloween Cards  - as much as I know my fellow teamie Pamela is.  I actually think she is nuttier than I am about Halloween.

Take care 

and Boo til we meet again.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Carol,two brilliant Halloween cards, the one for the children next door is perfect,not too scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I recognize Jan's Witchy Gerty on the second card, Carol! These are fabulous. I don't doubt you were enjoying making them too. Funny, once I made enough home decor items, I lost interest in Halloween and have not gotten that back. Too much into learning to paint abstract and mixed media now, I guess. Hope you are having a nice Autumn and faring well with your health. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.