Followers

Sunday 13 October 2024

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #144

 It is my turn to be your hostess for this challenge and I have a special card to share with you:

I made this card for my young neighbour - Marcus.  He is a delightful young man and I enjoy making cards for him and all of his family.  We were so lucky when they moved in next door. They are wonderful neighbours.

The card is from Carnation Crafts using my favourite meeces.  Aren't they fun?  I think I now have all the dies for all the meeces - including the ones for Halloween which I will be using very soon.

I found a background of some wooden planks for the meeces to stand the ladder against.  The letters for 'Marcus' are die cuts (not sure from whom I purchased those) and the No:7 is a peel-off.

Marcus has his birthday later this month but his sister Emily has already had hers - on the 4th.  

 I hope all are well and I look forward to lots of visits to your blogs.

 Hugs

 Carol xx

 


1 comment:

  1. A brilliant card for your young neighbour Carol,love the way you arranged the letters in his name and his age

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.