Followers

Sunday, 16 August 2026

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #190 - hosted by Pamela

 


This stitched card was made using a pattern by 'Laura'.  Another of my favourite designers. The thread colours were chosen to match the colours of the die-cut image by Tattered Lace that I chose to use in the centre of the frame.  These are the 'Magnolia' teacups - one of my favourite of all die-cuts.

I try to use items from my stock of Nail Art items when I can and when they are appropriate. For this card I used some 'violet' flowers for the corners, a yellow flower in the saucer and a bee on the magnolia flower.

Laura's pattern - by the way,  is no: 320

p.s.  Just a little note here that may be of interest.  I keep a box of 5 self-testing Covid Rapid testing kits in the house and yesterday I noticed that they were just now out of date so I have ordered some more.  They haven't been opened or used but I would rather have some in date if I need one.  We have done in the fairly recent past so its best to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.