This is a digital download of an old photograph of a rose from my garden. I used my ACDSee Graphics programme to change and enhance the size and colour of the flower and to then to add the border and sentiment.
I am sorry that I am late in posting my team card for this challenge and I hope to catch up with my commenting asap.
I am pleased to write that at this very moment of my writing this catch up post it has started to rain. We need quite a bit of rain but not too much - so here is hoping.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.