Followers

Sunday, 13 September 2026

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #192 - hosted by Jo

For this challenge I am using a stitched pattern from a series of slightly whimsical Farm Animals from Stitching Cards.  The one I have chosen today is a Horse , who with reasons only know to himself, is carrying a flower.

Here he is:


I haven't decided yet who is going to be the recipient of this very rotund specimen.  There are six in the Farm Animals collection and I have stitched them all - some more than once. 

The cockerel I stitched for Challenge #183 - shown below -  comes from the same series:


 I will have another to show you soon but as it is a birthday card for someone who reads my blog I had better leave the reveal for a while.

I hope you have all been having some of the rain that we have been having here in the South.  Not a lot but enough to help.

Hugs

Carol

xx

2 comments:

  1. He may be rotund but he is definitely happy,a great card Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images always make me smile. A great card xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.