Followers

Monday, 23 May 2011

FlowerFlies and Flutterbugs - part 4 - new folder

I found the design for this border in my box of saved bits and pieces.  I can't remember whose design it is but I had wanted to do it again.  The image is of course from Debbees new Cd  -' FlowerFlies and Flutterbugs' and this time I have used an image that has some FlowerFlies or FlutterBugs?  The lightweight card I have used as a mount and for the punched flowers comes from the kit I bought recently from Craftwork Cards.

4 comments:

  1. More big WOW's Carol.... I really must go through my dictionaries and find new words!! But WOW is all I can think of and it seems to fit so well!
    I love the border you have used.. sets the image off perfectly
    Thank you again for the wonderful cards you are making and putting on your blog...as I type, I am on my second "burn run" to get the orders in the post that I just know have come to me from your posts on here!
    Big hugs and all that
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Debs, WOW is the only word that fits your cards. Another stunning beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both - you are very kind. I am working on another handbag at the moment and it is proving to be a might fiddly.

    Glad the orders are coming in Debs You deserve to do well with all your Cd's.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... Carol
    your card is so wonderful! I love it!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete