Followers

Sunday 29 May 2011

CD Sunday - Say it with Scallops

 Another great challenge for you we hope from the CD Sunday team.  My fellow teamies have come up with some very different designs.  I am sure they will be delighted if you visit them to find out more about their cards. I had to put my thinking cap on for this one but I enjoyed putting it all together.
 The image of the sea and the BP used for the card come from Ooh La La 'Dreams of Tranquility' - Goddess of the Sea. The parchment scallop is taken from a pattern in the parchment magazine and I have added the beads. The scalloped oval (parchment) is sewn on with beads and the buttons and card candy are from stash. The sentiment from Carol Ann's Studio.
I look forward to visiting your Blogs  and seeing what clever designs you all come up with.  They are always an inspiration.
Thank you for being with us as a guest designer  Jen.  I have enjoyed your cards and especially this week as I have the same stamp and it has always been a favourite - brilliant with Sakura pens.

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Carol, I love the use of the beards to sew the topper on.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, your parchment shell is beautiful.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.