Followers

Sunday 8 May 2011

CD Sunday - Lets go Oriental

For this card I used papers from  the Japanese Pattern Source book (CD) - Nature 2.  I used one paper as the background and another for the two birds which I cut out and attached just with glue.  The Japanese sentiment is from some peel offs in my stash.
I just used the papers and didn't add any embellishments because I feel the papers are so beautiful  by themselves.  In fact I just like looking at them for their own sake.

Congratulations to Kathleen for being our winner last week.  I hope to see many entries in our challenge this week.  I know how popular 'Oriental' is as a theme - so I will see you on your Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.