Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Miniature Handbag No:6

I know we are super critical of our own work but I have to be honest and say that this one is very very slightly wonky. It proved to be very fiddly to put together and I don't think I got it quite right.  Hence it is photographed hanging from my lilac tree and not flat on a table. It will look alright though on display because it will be hanging from one of those' Foto' tree thingies.
I always learn something whenever I embark on a project like this and accuracy is the keyword here.

2 comments:

  1. That is another stunning bag Carol.. I really really like them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonky or not Carol, it is another beautiful handbag. Love the colour and the shape. They will look super at the Parchment Show.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.