Followers

Friday, 14 September 2012

Angels for the tree - part 2

I have now finished 6 for the Show and here they are.  They have loops on them ready to hang from the display stand.  I will have some prepared to finish off whilst the Show is going on -  in the best Blue Peter tradition.

Talking of Blue Peter - I bought a sheet of sticky backed holographic gold glitter from The Art of Craft and it is proving perfect for the halos.  I only found it in time to do the last couple but it is a good tip for any one wishing to make halos.

3 comments:

  1. These are stunning Carol, the Christmas tree at the show will look wonderful with these on it. Hope everything goes well on the day/s.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol

    They are beautiful, they will go down well at the show.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at these! They are gorgeous Carol and I am sure will do very well. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete