Followers

Sunday 23 September 2012

CD Sunday - Awash with flowers

Good morning.  This is a timed posting as I am busy today at Sandown Park, Esher on the last day of the craft show.
The theme this week is my choice and I am hoping we have lots of entries from which to choose the top three.  I will be looking out for a 'little something' at the show for a prize.

For my card this time I decided to do some stamping because I saw this gorgeous stamp at The Art of Craft when I was there for a Parchment lesson - and I couldn't resist it.  Two other ladies at the lesson saw what I had bought and promptly added them to their own shopping basket.  The stamp is by Woodware.  I have coloured using Sakura pens. Added a little glitter and glaze and some flat backed pearls from stash.  The parchment/card  butterfly is from my stash made using Artylicious - Butterfly Bliss CD.
Hope you like it.  I thoroughly enjoyed  making it.
 The two ovals were cut using a Go Kreate XXL frame dies and the green card is from a Create and Craft special offer of linen look card.
My fellow teamies have made some fab cards for this theme so please visit their blogs.  Any comments you care to leave are always much appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,

    Beautiful card, I love the stamp and the colours of the flowers, beautiful butterfly.
    Hope you have a great day in Esher.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful image Carol. When I first saw it I thought it had been embroidered. I can see why that stamp was so popular.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Carol, and I too like this stamp. This one I wouldn't want to part with, I can see why you enjoyed yourself making it.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, like Beryl, I thought you had embroidered it. It is a beautiful stamp, one I would choose. Your parchment butterfly adds the perfect finishing touch. Hope you have had a good time at the show.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a delight Carol, from the choice of card stock to the mounted butterfly, beautiful.
    sue-b xx+

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.