Followers

Sunday 16 September 2012

CD Sunday - Feline Friends

We had some really interesting and different takes on our Need for Speed theme last week.  Thank you for those.  I expect to see a bumper entry this week as a great number of you seem to love and have cats.   I don't have cats but I don't mind them.  We always had dogs at home.
Anyway here is my offering:



The image and backing paper came from Joanna Sheen's - Pamela West Cd.  I used a new die for the black embellishment and did a little decoupage.  No sentiment as yet so it is destined for my 'here is one I  made earlier'  box.

It will be my theme choice next week and I will be at the Show on  the 23rd so I hope to find a little  something 'different'  for the winner.

6 comments:

  1. I love silhouettes and your new dies are gorgeous, this really is a very pretty card.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol

    Lovely card, I love this image but will have to find something different as you have used it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol, I like the image, the embossing and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous image and I do love that corner die. Great card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved this image on one of my most useful cd's and you have done a wonderful card with it. Love your new dies! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty Carol, I love the decoupaged flowers. Look forward to finding out what your theme is next week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.