Followers

Sunday, 16 September 2012

CD Sunday - Feline Friends

We had some really interesting and different takes on our Need for Speed theme last week.  Thank you for those.  I expect to see a bumper entry this week as a great number of you seem to love and have cats.   I don't have cats but I don't mind them.  We always had dogs at home.
Anyway here is my offering:



The image and backing paper came from Joanna Sheen's - Pamela West Cd.  I used a new die for the black embellishment and did a little decoupage.  No sentiment as yet so it is destined for my 'here is one I  made earlier'  box.

It will be my theme choice next week and I will be at the Show on  the 23rd so I hope to find a little  something 'different'  for the winner.

6 comments:

  1. I love silhouettes and your new dies are gorgeous, this really is a very pretty card.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol

    Lovely card, I love this image but will have to find something different as you have used it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol, I like the image, the embossing and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous image and I do love that corner die. Great card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved this image on one of my most useful cd's and you have done a wonderful card with it. Love your new dies! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty Carol, I love the decoupaged flowers. Look forward to finding out what your theme is next week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete