Followers

Sunday, 13 January 2013

CD Sunday - Vintage Vogue

Parchment with a 'photograph' is my choice for this theme chosen by Jenny.  I think my fellow teamies have made some really great cards so please visit them to have a look.

Here is my contribution:

This pattern - which I have used before - is a CraftsUprint download by Susan McGuirk.  It is designed as a photo frame but it is easy to adapt and use as a card. The centre image is from MCS 'Deco Follies' which I created and printed out on photographic paper. The gold dots on the frame were made using a new gold pen purchased from Pergamano.  Gold pens are notoriously difficult to use on parchment as the flow seems to break up on the slightly shiny surface but I have been very impressed with this pen.
I look forward to your visits.  Please leave a messsage so I know you have called.
Carol
xx

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Carol I love your parchment frame

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work once again Carol, your frame is gorgeous.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, great scene you created too.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image Carol - your parchment work steals the limelight though. What patience and dedication! The gold dots are so neat too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully elegant card Carol. I love the frame that you've put around the outside, and it's great that you've found a gold pen that works well on the parchment.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi carol
    Beautiful card, I won't be doing the challenge this week due to a family bereavement
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Carol, lovely image and your parchment frame is beautiful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete