Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2019

ATC Swop UK

Now that Christmas and New Year are well and truly over we are back to monthly themed swops. For February I made a suggestion and it was kindly accepted - 'Jewellery/Gems'.  I have made quite a few as I particularly love making jewellery ones. You can find some super images and it is always a good reason for using gems.  Now, who doesn't like using gems?

These are the ones I have sent.  This is my presentation.  As I have said many times the organisers always do a super presentation - much more betterer than I could do.

I am looking forward to see what my swops will be.

Hugs
Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. These look fantastic Carol, especially the two owls.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, I love the jewels and gems on them.
    Brilliant arrangement

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.