Followers

Thursday 21 March 2019

Christmas 2019

Sorry about this but I have started in earnest on my Christmas cards.  I have various things coming up during the year one of which is an op for cataract removals so I am getting on whilst I can.

I have been using my La Pashe CD's .  I copy and paste them into my own graphics programme so that I can add borders and sentiments. I then print out each one twice so that I can do a little decoupage ( only one layer) and fimally sprinkle a little glitter.


I must confess to having used these images before but I do love using them and as long as I don't send the same ones to the same people I should be OK.....for a while at least.

Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. No apologies needed Carol, get ahead while you can. You never know what the year will throw at you. As least you'll have yours made and ready.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apologies needed Carol these are gorgeous images and will make supper Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images and fabulous cards. Well done on being so organised - I wish I was. Maybe when I retire at the end of April I will be able to get a bit more organised!

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.