Followers

Thursday 28 March 2019

More for Christmas 2019

This time I used die cuts, gems and some La Pashe circular pictures .

These were fun to make and I plan to add some more .



My fellow CD Sunday teamie Margaret has just come back from a trip to the far North and she brought back a couple of Babushka dolls. They are on her Blog and I liked the look of them so I made her a couple of ATCs using her photos and adding some words in English and Russian.  Margaret has received them so it is safe to show them here.





Hugs
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. Your lovely die cuts make the circle images look fantastic Caro. A beautiful collection of cards. I also love the ATC's you made for Margaret.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol they are beautiful, I was out all day yesterday so did not get a chance to post them, but will do so in the next couple of days. It was a wonderful surprise and they will be added to the scapebook I am going to make on the trip. It was a wonderful trip and worth every penny. I am so glad you enjoyed reading about the trip and the dolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget to say beautiful Christmas cards, love your dies cuts around the images

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.