Followers

Sunday 31 March 2019

CD Sunday - Challenge #7 - 'Anything Goes' using a craft CD - hosted by me

Good Morning on Mother's Day  I hope the weather will be fine for the day.  I always write this a couple of days in advance so I never know what the weather is going to be.

It is my turn to host the Challenge and here is the card I made (a birthday card for a member of our Facebook Group):



The image and background all come from 'The Best of La Pashe' CD.   I have done a little decoupage and added a few strategically placed gems.  I am afraid I cannot remember the make of the Birthday banner die.

I hope you will join in with us and talking of joining in please don't forget that Challenge #8 will be our 9th Birthday Challenge and there will be prizes.   I can't believe that it is 9 years since the Blog was started.  I joined in the challenges during the first or second week and have been doing so ever since.

As it is Mother's Day I wanted to show you the card I received from my daughter.
It is good that I have the same sense of humour.   In fact would rather this than a slushy one .


On that note I will say -  See you on your Blogs.

Happy Mothering Sunday.
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. A fantastic birthday card Carol and I love your daughters sense of humour too, your card made me giggle.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant birthday acrd Carol, love the image, agree that a fun card is preferable to a slushy one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card, lovely image
    Great Mother’s Day card, at least you know she did not spend too much money on a shop brought card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are brilliant! I've got a die in the same style as your Birthday one - I think it may be Tattered Lace. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, love the card from your daughter! And of course you know I love the card you made - after all, you've used one of my all time favourite CDs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun birthday card and Mother’s Day Card Carol. ‘Strategically placed gems’ also made me smile. You have a great sense of humour Carol

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.