Followers

Sunday 12 May 2019

CD Sunday - Challenge #10 - 'Anything Goes' - as long as a craft CD has been used somewhere.

Challenge #10 is being hosted by teamie Meg. Sadly this will be Meg's last challenge as a team member as her time is needed elsewhere.  I love Meg's style of cards and I hope that she will join in with us if and when possible.
I am afraid this will be a short posting from me. I am suffering from the worst cough I have ever had and am exhausted. (playing for the sympathy vote here).

Here is my card which I have made for my 'Birthday Box'.  The image - which I think is a cross between a Fairy and an Imp -  comes from MCS - 'Simply Silhouettes'.  I had fun making a few cards using this CD together with using some little fairy die cuts. The larger die cut is by Joanna Sheen and the itsy bitsy ones are from Marianne Craftables Silver Selection. They come in sets of miniatures on a certain theme and I have now about 22 of these sets.

You will see from our Blog posting that we will announce the Birthday Challenge winner/winners later during this challenge.

Take care and keep away from coughs. They aren't much fun.

Hugs
Carol
xx

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carol. Sorry to hear that you are suffering, I do hope that your cough goes soon.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous silhouette Carol, love the image and your die cut fairies, hope you are feeling better and are enjoying your break

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Carol and the colour palette you have used. Beautifully put together. Hope you feel better soon.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol. Sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly, hope you feel better soon. Your card is lovely, great colours and very mystical.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love your design and the fairies.

    Hope you soon feel better

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.