Followers

Saturday 18 May 2019

Another from MCS 'Simply Silhouettes CD' and one from Docraft

I had fun making the Fairy/Imp card for our current CD Sunday Challenge so I made this one at the same time.

The die cut tiny fairies were made using the Joanna Sheen dies using black, silver and glittered pink card. The wings were infilled with gold Glamour Dust.

I then had to make a card for my grandaughter Ellie and I chose 'Tulip and Friends CD' from Docraft.  I love all the images on this CD and enjoy the chance to use it.  The cake is one of my favourites and have used it before.  I have decoupaged the two bows and added tiny red half pearls to the cake decorations and her hair and shoes.
Ellie has a little dog called Alfie.  Not this breed but then you can't have everything.


Thank you for looking.
Hugs
Carol
xx

1 comment:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.