Followers

Sunday 26 May 2019

CD Sunday - Challenge #11 - 'Anything Goes' as long as a craft CD has been used somewhere.

Firstly I am sorry about the poor quality of this photo of my card for Challenge #11.  I have tried playing about with my graphics programme but for some reason it all looks a little wishy-washy.

It does look a great deal better in the flesh and I enjoyed making it.  I love all things House Mouse and I am also a jigsaw addict so a perfect combination.
I used one of my jigsaw dies to cut out the extra pieces of jigsaw having found some card scraps in the right colour range.

I do have a new jigsaw to do which arrived yesterday.  It is a jigsaw of St Basil's Cathedral in Moscow which I think is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world -  and I would have loved to have seen it for myself.

Please join in with us if you can. It is always a pleasure to visit your blogs.

Hugs
Carol
xx 

7 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous card Carol, your puzzle pieces match the colours of the puzzle those mice are doing perfectly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colours Carol - it doesn't look wishy washy to me! It looks a fun card!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely, I think it looks pastel and pretty not washed out. The die cut jigsaw pieces are a great addition

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great card to me Carol. I love the little meeces and the addition of the jigsaw pieces really enhance the card.

    I hope you enjoy making your new jigsaw, it's a lovely subject matter you've chosen.

    I hope you're feeling much better now.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever addition to your card Carol....love the extra jigsaw pieces. The pastel colour palette looks fine by me. W x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A clever use of an image and dies Carol. It works really well. I hope you enjoy your new jigsaw.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, and a clever addition to the card, I love house mouse and this is a gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.