Followers

Thursday 9 January 2020

Birthday cards for the young ones.

My Great Nephews birthdays are coming around again. The dates are very close together - one in January and the other in February.

Here is the card for Arlo - the January one:

Sadly the red mirror card I used shows black because of the scanner.  The real black is a fine glitter card and I am pleased that the coloured threads did show up.

I really didn't like the above image so this morning - as soon as it was light - I took a photo out in the garden. Much more betterer:



The February birthday boy will be 5 and - according to his Grandmother, he is mad about dinosaurs -  so I have given him dinosaurs.

Quite a while ago I purchased some sheets of 'puffy' animal embellishments and have been dying to use them.  So here I have finally managed -  one.

The stitch patterns came from here and here.
Hugs
Carol
xx





3 comments:

  1. Two brilliant tailor made cards Carol so much detail in the stitching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg. I did enjoy constructing them. xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant card for them love your stitching

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.