Followers

Sunday 5 January 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #26 - Anything Goes - hosted by Jane

A very Happy New Year to everyone.  I hope a good holiday break has been enjoyed and that 2020 is going to be a great crafting year for us all.

For our first challenge of the New Year, I went to my new favourite CD maker - The Card Hut.
The CD is called  'The Great Outdoors'  and I have called my card the 'Bird Table Robbery'.


I had fun making it and I think the story is self-explanatory.

I hope to see many entries to our challenge and I look forward to much blog hopping - admiring your projects and learning about new skills and crafting goodies.

Hugs
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. The Card Hut is one of my current favourite places for stamps, I can see I'm going to need to investigate their CDs too, this image looks so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant fun image and card Carol, thank you so much for my Christmas card Sorry I didn't make a note of your address whilst I was part of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year
    Wonderful card, I love the way your card tells a story, Just fed my wild birds, hope the table only has bird visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card.
    Thank you for my lovely birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.